Hose reels are an integral part of your garage, and it's important to make sure that you have the right one for your business needs. Before you spend any money on a new product, we suggest that you take the time to look into the reel's engineering, durability, manufacturer's warranty, ease of use, and future maintenance needs.
- Engineering: It's important to determine how the hose reel has been engineered, or how it has been put together. In other words, you want a product that simply works and works simply. Look for a reel that will prevent the hose from getting kinks in it. Also, make sure there are no unnecessary features that will reduce the reel's efficiency or ease of use.
- Durability: We recommend that you purchase hose reels that are made from heavy-duty construction-grade material. Steel is a preferred material. The reel should be structurally strong, and the internal mechanisms should be fully enclosed to protect them from the elements.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Do not make a purchase until you have studied up on the manufacturer's warranty. It is important to understand what is covered under this policy in case you run into an issue with the reel. Most manufacturers provide a warranty or service agreement that lasts around two years.
- Ease of use: Even a brand new hose reel will be of no use to you unless it is easy to use. We suggest that you carefully examine features to make sure the reel will do everything you need and that it's not overly complicated.
- Maintenance: Take into consideration the amount of maintenance that the hose reel will require going forward. We suggest that you ask yourself if you will be able to provide the type of care that the product will need to operate smoothly and safely. If the hose reel is going to be too high maintenance for your garage, then it's time to look at a different model.
We are confident that when you search for hose reels for your Powder Springs area garage, these 5 characteristics will guide you to the correct piece of equipment for your needs.